It's the truth Mitsu-chan!
Printable View
It's the truth Mitsu-chan!
mitsu just a tip..glaring wont work [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*walks in topic*
*is confused*
*walks out topic*
( LOL @ all the people! )
Okay, i then can be considered the "Beautiful anime girls freak" ( i become somewhat freak whenever i find a nice anime girl), i should warn...
So, Urd is now my obsession... But X guys ain't precisely Fags... i've seen some X anime, and they are quite though sometimes...
Dont worry Cav. I wont even consider taking your "yaoi buddies". Im all for Shiina only.
sez the biggest liar on the board and the resident yaoi freak lmao
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
Dont worry Cav. I wont even consider taking your "yaoi buddies". Im all for Shiina only.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Waat about Rei!?
And Ruri!
And RyokO!
Wait! That means Ruri and Ryoko are up for grabs! *runs like wind to nadesico*
Dont make me say the obvious stuff. ^^
Heehhehe, :P
-__-U
o_o
<_< ... >_> ::runs away:
And Utena fa ns!
*Walks as Mitsuchan waves alittle fan, thjen walks away* Damn... ><
I Mitsuki a Utena fan?
(I meant "IS mitsuki a Utena Fan?")
Well, i have no new desktop, but here you may find my linux desktop wallpaper when i'm on school...
Yahoo briefcase
look for "wallpapers", there, the first.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 11, 2002 08:16 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
Kinda, she's the only one besides me wh's reallys een it ^^;
NICE wallpaper!
here's my new one....
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg6.jpg
It's from a guyver fanfic, but I amde the actual paper
hey yea thats the guyvers u showed me ^^
they cool :yup:
Cool background Xellos, BTW, the creatures there look like a cross between a dragon and CATS [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] j/k
lol, they're from the Great War of the Guyvers Fanfiction, which is one huge continuation of the Guyver manga
Yup! ^^
oh and the Utena icon thingies are cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Yup, they're basically permanent on my desktop ^^
Dragon and Cats? weeeell isnt that a combination of the two best creatures ever? well yes it is! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
He meant CATS I believe
oh! i know what u mean now ^^U whoops
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka!
CATS is one of the most famous videogame characters!
Yep!
ive never played a game with CATS in it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Nice BG Xell, but that creature does resemble to a predator! (as i said on other thread...)
Here's my latest wallpaper. Another X wallpaper with the delicious Subaru in it. *drools*
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/digi_girl...iew=t&.hires=t
Ah, yes and I AM a Utena fan.
I can't see it, the link doesn't seem to work
Yay! More of us are needed!
I can't see it either
Looks like I'll have to find some other means of displaying my wallpaper. *thinks*
If ya need to, I donmt' sue my angelfire too much, you can use that if you need to, Cav does
dont ask me i make trouble i dont fix it [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
How could I do that?
he has to give ya account info etc. ^^U
I'll AIM you or PM you it's Pass and name, and you can use it
All righty. Thanks Xel.